Adventure Dudes Australia: It's Nature Baby! Springbrook Rainforest Day trip Ex Brisbane
Stroll through the ancient rainforests, under waterfalls and through natural caves. Swim in the rock pools and experience all that the stunning Gold-coast hinterland has to offer… You will feel a world away from the city grind!!
Join the Adventure Dudes for a day exploring the world heritage protected National Park. Stand on the top of an ancient volcano with views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay.
Springbrook National Park is a forest wilderness formed by the eruption of a volcano 23 million years ago. Don't forget your camera because beneath the canopy you'll discover a natural world of stunning beauty – strangler figs, rare birds and even rarer plants, cascading waterfalls, massive vines that tangle in the trees, boulders as big as houses and a array of native animals.
Stroll through the ancient rainforests, under waterfalls and through natural caves. Swim in the rock pools and experience all that the stunning Gold-coast hinterland has to offer… You won’t believe this is so close to the city!!!
- Return transport from Brisbane
- Stunning rainforest nature walks, waterfalls and swimming holes
- Lunch included
- Best of all lookout and Natural Bridge
- Stop off at the Spring-brook Fudge shop
- Awesome Adventure Dudes guide to look after you!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle
- Bring something warm and waterproof to wear
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring a camera for cool photo's
- Bring a towel and swimmers if you want to go for a dip!
- Bring some extra $$$ for the Fudge Shop
- Bring some extra snacks if you are extra hungry
- Depart Brisbane Roma st, stop 125 (opposite the police station) at 7.45am. *Please be at departure point 15 minutes early.
- Stop at the Natural Bridge- amazing cave surrounded by rainforest, which has a waterfall pouring through the roof! (1km. approx. 1hr)
- Best of all lookout – as the name suggests! For awesome photo’s (approx. 30mins)
- Gwongorella picnic ground for lunch. Optional Purling brook falls lookout.
- Secret walking track – stroll through the rainforest and swim in the rock-pools at the bottom of a waterfall (4km approx. 2.5hrs)
- Stop off at the Fudge Shop – coffees and sweets!
- Depart Springbrook Valley approx. 4pm
Departs Brisbane, 7.45am, Roma st station, bus stop 125 (opposite the police station.)
*Please be at departure point 15 minutes early.
*minimum no's and set departure dates. please contact us for further info!