Boutique Wine Tours: Hunter Valley 1 Day Wine Tour
Join our multi-award winning wine tours to the Hunter Valley, departing Sydney daily. A focus on the boutique wineries offers a personalised experience, with a behind-the-scenes tour. Enthusiastic, informative guides and luxury vehicles create the Hunter’s most personalised tour!
Hunter Valley 1 Day Tour
- Free Wine tastings at 3-4 wineries
- Complimentary hotel pickup
What You See:
- Eat, drink and be merry at the wineries and restaurants of the Hunter Valley.
- Get off the tourist track and explore some of the small unique vineyards hidden in the valleys and accessible only to Boutique Wine Tours.
- Travel from Sydney in the comfort of our luxury vehicles and indulge in........
- the wines (you will be guided to the unique wineries in the Valley)
- the scenery (it's as good as the wines!)
- and have a few laughs along the way.
Extra Costs: Lunch options available or bring along your own picnic lunch.
Our small-group tours run daily from Sydney to the Hunter Valley and back again.
Throughout the day, we’ll visit 3-4 wineries for private tastings, so you won’t be lacking for options! We also do a private behind-the-scenes tour of one of our favourite boutique wineries, to give us an understanding of the wine-making process, and the Australian wine industry.
At lunch time, we continue our quest to let you tailor your own day, with great lunch options to choose from. Join us for a quick, tasty café lunch, or upgrade to a fabulous 2 course gourmet lunch with a glass of wine. If you’d prefer, you can also do your own thing for lunch. There’s time to explore the Gardens Village, try some more wineries, taste cheese or chocolates, explore the shops and galleries, or simply relax!
We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off within the Sydney CBD area from most Sydney city hotels, as well as Kings Cross, Potts Point, Darling Harbour, The Rocks and more. We can also pick-up anywhere along the Pacific Highway heading north from the city towards the F3 freeway, and requested points of departure by arrangement. We pick up between 7.15am and 8.00am, depending on the location of your hotel. Exact times will be notified upon booking confirmation. Please allow at least a 10 minute margin for traffic conditions. Drop-off is about 6.00 to 6.30pm.
Departs: 7 days a week between 7.15 and 8.00am
Returns: between 6.00 and 6.30pm
Optional upgrades are available on the day for a Cafe lunch or restaurant lunch.