Bunyip Tours: 1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour (BGORS)
Enjoy the breathtaking Great Ocean Road, with the unique expereince of seeing the 12 Apostles at Sunset. Be exposed to stretches of uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforest. All of this remarkable scenery provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories.
GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Small Group Tour – maximum 24 passengers
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most popular destinations.
Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline, as every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. All of this remarkable scenery provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories. This is a day that will be etched in your memory forever.
We travel west through Victoria’s second largest city Geelong, before heading south through the coastal township of Lorne and Apollo Bay There are plenty of opportunities to see the native wildlife in its natural habitat including koalas and a variety of birds.
We enjoy a delicious cut lunch and a rainforest walk in the Otway Ranges, before arriving at Gibson Steps and Loch Ard Gorge on the western end of the Great Ocean Road.
Last stop is the world famous limestone rock stacks, the 12 Apostles, for sunset. before we head back to Melbourne after a fun filled, truly memorable day.
1 day Great Ocean Road tour (BGOR)
- Beach Stop – Enjoy the stunning coastal views and long golden surf beaches – feel the sand between your toes at some of Australia’s most impressive beaches.
- See coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Cut lunch included
- Rainforest experience – take in the luscious surrounds of the Otway rainforest and some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia
- Must see – step down to the beach at Gibsons Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- Sunset at the breathtaking 12 Apostles
- Exclusive entry into Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Parks Vic fees
- Tea, Coffee & biscuits
- Cut lunch
- Informative & friendly Tour Guide
- I-Pods audio translations available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean & Spanish (Must be pre-booked prior to tour departure)
YOU PROVIDE (ADVISABLE):
Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, Water bottle, Bathers for swimming (time permitting).
GREAT OCEAN ROAD SUNSET TOUR
Extra Costs: Dinner