Bunyip Tours: BUN06 - 1 day Great Ocean Road Tour PLUS 1 day Phillip Island Tour PLUS Neighbours Tour A (PGORPINT)
Package Deal 3 1 day Great Ocean Road Tour 1 day Phillip Island Tour Neighbours Tour A
Package Deal 3
1 day Great Ocean Road Tour
1 day Phillip Island Tour
Neighbours Tour A
GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Small Group Tour – maximum 24 passengers
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most popular destinations.
Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline, as every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. All of this remarkable scenery provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories. This is a day that will be etched in your memory forever.
We travel west through Victoria’s second largest city Geelong, before heading south through the coastal township of Lorne, Apollo Bay before visiting the iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse,mainland Australia’s oldest surviving lighthouse where we learn about the fascinating history of the traditional owners, the Gadabanud peoples. There are plenty of opportunities to see the native wildlife in its natural habitat including koalas and a variety of birds.
We enjoy a typical Aussie BBQ lunch and a rainforest walk in the Otway Ranges, before arriving at the world famous limestone rock stacks, the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge on the western end of the Great Ocean Road.
Last stop is Gibson’s Step, before we head back to Melbourne after a fun filled, truly memorable day.
PHILLIP ISLAND TOUR
Our Phillip Island Penguin Parade tour highlights the best of Victoria’s nature and wildlife. Get up close and personal with the friendly residents of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, have your photo taken with a koala and learn about the conservation of these amazing animals. This Eco-certified sanctuary showcases the famous and endangered faces of Australia’s wildlife, including the southern bettong, eastern quolls and rare fluffy gliders.
From here we travel to historic Churchill Island, where you will see sheep shearing and working dogs in action. On Phillip Island we visit the stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach, see the Nobbies and Seal Rocks before arriving at the Penguin Parade. Home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins, Summerland Beach provides the backdrop to the world famous Penguin Parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their sand dune burrows.
Come enjoy the beauty and wildlife of Phillip Island and make this a journey to remember!
Official Neighours Tour A: Star Meeting
Maximum Passengers: 24 Passengers
Duration: 3 hours
What you see:
See the famous street that is tucked away in Melbourne’s lovely suburbia and reminisce on those great moments and contemplate plot lines!
Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props and drive past the studios
Meet one of your favourite Neighbours actors (past or present), take exclusive photos and grab an autograph by the star!
Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs and on-board entertainment!
If you’re lucky you may even see some filming!!!
1 day Great Ocean Road tour (BGOR)
- Beach Stop – Enjoy the stunning coastal views and long golden surf beaches – feel the sand between your toes at some of Australia’s most impressive beaches.
- See coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Visit iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse & learn about the fascinating history of the aboriginal owners, the Gadabanund peoples.
- Exclusive entry into the lighthouse, see breathtaking views over the Southern Ocean and Bass Straight
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Aussie BBQ lunch included!
- Rainforest experience – take in the luscious surrounds of the Otway rainforest and some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia
- Must see – step down to the beach at Gibsons Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- Exclusive entry into Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Parks Vic fees
- Tea, Coffee & biscuits
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Informative & friendly Tour Guide
- I-Pods audio translations available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean & Spanish (Must be pre-booked prior to tour departure)
YOU PROVIDE (ADVISABLE):
Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, Water bottle, Bathers for swimming (time permitting).
1 day Phillip Island Ultimate Eco Tour
- Experience the magic of ‘Moonlit Sanctuary’ Wildlife Conservation Park and see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
- Stop at Phillip Island Chocolate factory for some tasting and purchases.
- Churchill Island Explore this historic landmark and see sheep shearing in action.
- Visit the Koala Conservation Centre.
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter.
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes and enjoy the spectacular views. (Seasonal)
- See the Nobbies and Seal Rocks.
- Watch the behaviour of seals from the FREE camera viewing point!
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
- Lunch included.
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS (Churchill Island, Koala Conservation Centre, Penguin Parade)
- I-Pods available in 7 languages (Must be pre-booked)
- Friendly and informative guide.
- afternoon walk.
- Tea / coffee / biscuits.
- FREE seals camera session.
- Lunch Included!
What to bring:
Clothing for warm and cool conditions.
Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter.
Official Neighbours Tour A with Star Meeting
- See the famous street tucked away in Melbourne’s suburbia, reminisce about those great moments & contemplate plot lines!*
- Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props & drive past the studios
- Meet one of your favourite Neighbours actors (past or present), take exclusive photos & grab an autograph by the star!
- Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs & on-board entertainment!
- If you’re lucky you may even see some filming!!!
* *Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access. Photo opportunities of the street are available at a distance only.
What's Included: Exclusive Star Meeting, On board Entertainment
GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Helicopter flight - Take a helicopter flight over the twelve Apostles! ($95)
Hop on hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) - Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. 5kg luggage limit applies. ($20)
Penguin Plus - Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk ($20)
Penguin Skybox - Elevated indoor viewing box with drinks and canapés and access to Penguins Plus ($36)
Private Penguin Parade Experience - Enjoy front row viewing on the sand and access to Penguins Plus with a small group and private ranger guide ($45)
Hop on hop off (Overnight or extended stay) - Enjoy the freedom to explore Phillip Island ($20)