Colourful Trips: 1 day Blue Mountains Trip
This Blue Mountains experience is the most diverse and active tour available to the Blue Mountains. Includes award winning Featherdale Wildlife Park, bushwalks in the national park, waterfalls, a relaxing lunch and option (own expense) of riding the world's steepest ...
This is the premium youth day trip to the Blue Mountains. If Sydney is your customers first stop in Australia then this tour is the best one for them. Why? Because it goes to Featherdale Wildlife Park (entry is worth $29), one of the best wildlife parks in Australia to get up close and personal with koalas and kangaroos. It's free to take photos with your own camera (it cost more than $20 at other places in Sydney and not even with your own camera!) and you can touch the koalas and feed the kangaroos, wallabies and emus, not to mention the amazing range of Australian birds.
Featherdale is so good that even if your customer has 'done' the Aussie animal experience there's no such thing as too much of cute, furry animals!
We have a simple Aussie picnic lunch with different options to suit everyone's tastes and dietary requirements.
We do two good bushwalks and at the end of the day we hand out a drink card for a free drink at a local bar.
All up this trip represents great value for money and the quality is assured because we were a finalist in the prestigous 2013 NSW Tourism Awards and Silver in the 2014 Blue Mountains awards!!
Explore the wilderness!!!
Colourful Trips is eco-accredited by the NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service so we take you into the wilderness. Combine this with a visit to an award winning wildlife park with koalas and kangaroos, a relaxing lunch, fun guides and you have a memorable day out with amazing photos.
- Blue Mountains National Park: Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks walks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs and rainforest
- Wentworth Falls: Experience the same view that Charles Darwin saw and then go on a stunning bushwalk through nature
- Featherdale Wildlife Park: Touch koalas, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award winning park
- Three Sisters: Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation overlooking the Jamison Valley
- Scenic World: Visit this popular tourist attraction where we offer an optional walk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest
- Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense)
- Relaxing lunch: Satisfy your mountain appetite with a simple Aussie lunch.
Extra Costs: Scenic Railway (one way is $14)
Departs: Daily except Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day
7.15am Kings Cross (outside Holiday Inn)
7.30am YHA Central
7.35am Nomads Westend Hostel
7.40am Base Hostel
7.50am Wynyard Station (in front of Menzies Hotel)
7.55am Circular Quay (outside McDonalds)
Returns 6:00pm (approx)
Extra Costs: Scenic Railway one way ride is $14 and a lot of companies try and sell the $35 / 3 x ride package to make extra commisisons. However most of our passengers don't think it's worth it so unless we have some older passengers or have a specific request, we only offer the one way ride.