Eco Platypus Tours: 1 Day Hunter Valley Tour
>:< Enjoy a full day in the Hunter Valley with 3 winery stops and a deliciously tasty lunch included! >:<
Spend a full day in the Hunter Valley, enjoying the brilliant produce and scenery from this region.
Our small group allows us to visit boutique wineries for an intimate tasting experience. Enjoy the finest Australian wines set amongst the country’s oldest wine region. The afternoon is spent at Savannah Estate and we let you choose the third winery, with some help from our guides!
- Explore the beautiful Hunter Valley region and treasure that will tickle your taste buds
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll through some of New South Wales most popular and boutique vineyards.
- Take part in 3 winery tastings: Drayton's Winery, Hope Estate, Savanah Estate (subject to changes, due to events)
- Enjoy a delicious wood fired pizza lunch, with glass of wine, beer or soft drink (lunch options may change)
- Visit the Hunter Valley villiage where you can sample chocolates, wine and peruse the shops and galleries
- Experienced Guides,
What’s included: 3 winery tastings, Lunch and drink during meal, Experienced professional guides, complimentary inner city pickup/drop service
Extra Costs: Any dditional wine you wish to taste or purchase to take home.
Transport Type: Smaller Buses maximum 24 seats (*subject to changed, not guaranteed)
Operates: DAILY (1st Aug-30th Apr) and then TUES, WED, FRI, SAT, SUN (1st May-31st Jul)
Departs from Sydney: @ approx. 6:30pm
Returns to Sydney: @ approx.
7:00am – Kings Cross, Corner Macleay & Orwell Street
7:15am – Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt Street
7:25am – YHA Sydney Central, 11 Rawson Place
7:40am – Base Backpackers Sydney , 447 Kent Street
No Extras Costs on our Tour, unless you wish to purchase any wine to take home.