Island Diver Day Trip - Introductory Diver
Island Divers focus is on fun! Chill out on sandy Sudbury Cay, snorkel and try a dive on Briggs Reef! Small numbers, Late morning start and sunset cruise home to Cairns! Great tropical vibe!!!!
Island Diver is a unique reef experience, catering for small groups only, and for both experienced and first time snorkellers and divers. The tour will have a very relaxed, chilled, tropical vibe, allowing passengers to experience both the reef and a sand cay. We will have a later departure time and return to Cairns at sunset. Island Diver will focus on a fun and chilled day with mind-blowing reef to explore.
- The trip goes to Sudbury Cay and Reef. Heard of it? No.... thats because we will be the only day trip from Cairns going there!
- Visits a Cay, a sand island, that is easy to snorkel from and perfect for 1st time divers. Also allows protection from the wind, whatever the strength of the wind.
- Fantstic reef site for snorkelling or diving
- Small number of people on the tour - max 50! Most other trips hold 100+.
- Leaves at 9.30 so customers can have a night out before the trip and get some sleep!
- Plays reggae music to create the tropical vibe!
- Has a small bar for sunset beers and great vibes
- Healthy food
- Proffessional dive staff
Check in 9:00 am
Departure 9:30 am
Briggs Reef - Fishbowl
Introductory Dive session
Lunch 1:00 pm
Sudbury Reef and Cay
Snorkel, dive or weather permitting go across to the Cay
Return trip back to Cairns 5:30 pm approximately
Island Diver departs from E Finger at the Marling Marina. MV Reefkist is the Island Diver Boat. (red boat) atb the end of E jetty.
Check in is at 9:00am for a 9:30 am departure.
Pick ups are $10 in the CBD or $20 from the Northern Beaches.
$20 Port Reef and Fuel Levy (payable on the day)
Beer, wine or softdrinks (on board bar - extra cost)
2nd Intro dive $65