Island Diver Day Trip - Snorkel
Island Divers focus is on fun! Chill out on sandy Sudbury Cay or snorkel or try a dive (or certified dive) on Briggs Reef! Small numbers, late morning start and sunset cruise home to Cairns! Great tropical vibe!!!!
Island Diver is a unique reef experience, catering for small groups only, and for both experienced and first time snorkellers and divers. The tour will have a very relaxed, chilled, tropical vibe, allowing passengers to experience both the reef and a sand cay. We will have a later departure time and return to Cairns at sunset. Island Diver will focus on a fun and chilled day with mind-blowing reef to explore.
- The trip goes to Sudbury Cay and Reef. Heard of it? No.... thats because we will be the only day trip from Cairns going there!
- Visits a Cay, a sand island, that is easy to snorkel from and perfect for 1st time divers. Also allows protection from the wind, whatever the strength of the wind.
- Fantstic reef site for snorkelling or diving
- Small number of people on the tour - max 50! Most other trips hold 100+.
- Leaves at 9.30 so customers can have a night out before the trip and get some sleep!
- Plays reggae music to create the tropical vibe!
- Has a small bar for sunset beers and great vibes
- Healthy food
Check in 9:00 am
Departure 9:30 am
Briggs Reef - Fishbowl
(Snorkel or Dive)
Lunch 1:00 pm
(Snorkel or Dive or weather permitting go acoss to the sandy cay)
Return trip to Cairns roughly 5:30 pm
Island Diver departs from E Finger at the Marling Marina. MV Reefkist is the Island Diver Boat. (red and white boat) on the end of E jetty.
Check in is at 9:00am for a 9:30 am departure.
Pick ups are $10 in the CBD or $20 from the Northern Beaches.
Port, Reef an Fuel levy (pay onboard) $20 per person extra
Beer, wine or soft drink available on board - Extra cost
Introductory dives and certified dives- extra cost
Underwater camers hire - extra cost