Loka: Blue Pass 1 Day Blue Mountains Trip
An epic, nature-focused day out for adventurous travellers to the Blue Mountains. Spot kangaroos in the wild, hike through the spectacular Blue Mountains, enjoy a picnic lunch, swim in secluded waterfall and finish the day with a beer!
- Visit a bush reserve to spot wild kangaroos and other wildlife
- Visit to a Historic Village
- A 1.5 hour guided, scenic walk
- A light picnic lunch
- See the iconic 3 Sisters and Wentworth Falls
- Return transport to Sydney Central
- Guidance and fun commentary from a Loka guide
- Free beer/wine or soft drink at central Sydney bar.
- Cool tunes and good times!
What to Bring:
- Walking shoes (sneakers/trainers or hiking boots)
- Day pack with water bottle
- Swimsuit & Towel (weather dependent)
Prepare for a jam-packed day of adventure in true blue Aussie style.
Our first stop out of Sydney is at a bush clearing to spot kangaroos and other wildlife.
We have a 1.5 hour guided hike to the stunning Wentworth Falls.
Enjoy a light picnic lunch and then trek to a secluded swimming spot for an optional swim.
We head up to view the famous 3 Sisters lookout to take a couple of selfies, before driving back to central Sydney for a well-earned drink (beer/wine or soft drink).
Hop off and stay longer in Katoomba if you wish (for up to a month) and then just jump on another Loka bus back to Sydney.
Departs: Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun but up to daily.
No Departures: 24 – 25th December , 31 December, 1st January.
Pick ups available from*:
7:15am Outside the Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Kings Cross
7:30am Oustide Wake Up, George St
7:35am Outside Nomads Westend, Pitt St
*Please confirm pick up point at time of booking. The customer must be waiting at the location 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
Optional extras (for an additional cost):
Accommodation in Katoomba (if hopping off)