Adventure Moreton Island : Tour B (daytrip)
Adventure Moreton Island’ offers Tour B, Departing from Brisbane & only $184pp. Our packages range from adrenalin pumping to water-based adventure. With its tranquil, clear blue waters Moreton Island is a must do activity.
Day Tour B: $323 worth of value for
($223 inc rtn road transfers)
Choose any 4 activities (from 1-11) + Any or all Bonus Activities
1 Beach Segway Instruction and Tour
2 Stand-up Paddle Boarding
3 Guided Snorkelling at the Tangalooma Wrecks
4 Catamaran Lesson + 1 hour Sailing
5 Ocean Kayaking
6 OC6 – Outrigger Canoeing
7 Fish Feeding Tour and Sightseeing Cruise
8 Motor Boat Hire (1 hr)
9 Kayak, Snorkel Gear and Wetsuit Hire (3 hrs)
10 Fishing Rod Hire for the entire day
11 ATV Quad Bike Instruction and Tour OR
Desert Safari Tour including Sand Tobogganing
(Please preselect Quad or Sand when booking)
*All tours and activities are subject to weather conditions & availability on the day.
ADD THESE BONUS ACTIVITIES TO YOUR TOUR for FREE!
Double or Single Kayak Hire (1 hr) / Snorkel Gear Hire (1 hr)
Beach Volley Ball / Beach Cricket / Mini Golf
Archery / Tennis / Resort Swimming Pools
Squash / Badminton / Table Tennis
Basketball / Croquet / Boule / Soccer
Return luxury Catamaran Transfers from Brisbane’s Holt Street Wharf to Tangalooma Island Resort.
(Ferry journey will take approximately 1.15 hrs). Day cruise only (unless overnight option booked in advance)
For bookings, please call Adventure Moreton Island on 1300 022 878 (9.00am - 5.00pm 7 days a week)
Adventure Moreton Island operates on the pristine beachfront of Tangalooma Island Resort. We offer a range of both water and land based activities to keep you having fun in the sun all day long!
www.adventuremoretonisland.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boat departs Brisbane at 7.00am
- On arrival to Tangalooma, go straight to Tangatours water sports to check in and plan your activities for the day
- Boat departs Tangalooma at 4.00pm
- Arriving back into Brisbane at 5.15pm
* Please ensure you select Quad Bike OR Sand Tobogganing when booking Tour B
* Please ensure customer contact number is provided.
* Lunch not included - there are numerous cafes at the resort where customers can purchase their lunch. Alternatively they can bring their own food.