AJ Hackett Bungy: Nevis Bungy Queenstown
NZ's Highest Bungy Jump, 134m and 8.5 seconds of free-fall!
This is New Zealand's BIGGEST Bungy Jump, make no mistake, the Nevis Bungy is not for the feint-hearted! A wild 134metres (440ft drop) the Nevis River below seems to rush towards you faster than you are rushing towards it!
T-shirt and transfers to/from Queenstown
Spectators transport can be purchased too- $50 per person for Spectators
Open every day except Christmas Day
The World’s Biggest Swing is located next to the Nevis Bungy- The Nevis Swing: You can choose to go forwards, backwards, alone or with a friend, you will be suspended high above the valley floor and be released! Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as you find yourself accelerating through the valley at mind blowing speeds in a 300m Arc! Guaranteed to blow you away! Upgrade to a Nevis Combo today!
- The Nevis Bungy Site is located on private land, 45mins from Queenstown
- We have 4WD buses that depart 'The Station Building' in the centre of Queenstown daily for The Nevis Bungy and Nevis Swing
- Trips depart daily- 8:40am till 2:40pm, every 40mins a bus departs for the Nevis
- You must check-in for the Nevis 30mins prior to departure please
- Current Bus Trip Times: 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12noon, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2:40pm
- The trip takes a minimum of 4hrs
- Spectators are more than welcome, however bookings are essential and it is $50 per person for Spectators
- 4hrs minimum is recommended for any Nevis activity
- Transport is included in the cost
- Buses depart daily from The Station Building in town, MUST check-in 30mins PRIOR to departure please
- Buses depart every 40mins between 8:40am till 2:40pm
- Current Bus times: 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2:40pm
- Self-drive option IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Open every day except for Christmas Day
- Please note that you cannot do a Nevis Combo (aka Nevis Bungy and Nevis Swing) on the 2:40pm trip during Winter, due to the fading light out on Site.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an Adult).
Weight: Minimum 50kgs to a Maximum of 127kgs
Clothing Requirements: Please dress appropriately for the weather. In Winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown. Allvisitors to Site must wear covered footwear.
Travel Time: Allow a minimum of 4hrs for the round-trip