Nomads Fraser Island Tours - 3d/2n 4WD self-drive departing Noosa & 3xnts at Nomads Noosa
Nomads 3 day 2 nights Fraser Island self-drive 4WD Tour departing from Noosa . Includes : 3 xnts accommodation at Nomads Noosa, 2xnts accommodation at Eurong Resort (dorm or tipi) on Fraser Island, 4WD vehicle hire, fuel , guide, all local fees and meals while on the Island.
Nomads Fraser 3D/2N tour ex Noosa tour departs from and returns to beautiful Noosa Heads and includes 3x nights dorm accommodation at Nomads Noosa and a 2x at Eurong Resort, Fraser Island (6 share en-suite dorm or 5 share tipi) , situated a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean on Fraser Island.
We also offer the option of booking your customer into the lead car with one our guides for a fully guided experience at no additional charge. This alternative would suit those wanting to find out more about the Island, its history, fauna and flora (subject to availability, must be advised at time of booking)
What’s included :
- 3xnt accommodation in an 8 or 16 bed en-suite dorm at Nomads Noosa (8share dorms on a first come, first serve basis)
- 2xnt accommodation in a 6 share en-suite dorm or 5 share tipi at Eurong Resort
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- Meals while on the Island (Day 1 – lunch, dinner, Day 2 – breakfast, lunch, dinner, Day 3 - Breakfast and lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar
- A compulsory pre-tour briefing is held at Nomads Noosa , at 18:00 pm the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence (minimum 2 years driving experience necessary and must have original licence)
- A $250pp refundable* cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach prior to the departure or a $10 cash, none refundable excess reduction fee). *provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM's to use in Rainbow Beach
- Open dated bookings – allow a minimum of 7 days notice (10 days in peak season)
- Linen hire available for hire $10 per person per trip
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 6:45am in the morning of departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you .
Food: Meals are provided Day 1 : LD, Day 2 : BLD, Day 3 : BL You can also purchase snacks at the general store or bakery located at Eurong Resort.
Security Bond: A $250 cash security bond will be collected on arrival at Rainbow Beach. Please ensure you have cash with you, there will not be any ATM’s to use in Rainbow Beach. Your bond will be given back to you in cash at the end of your tour providing the vehicles are returned without damage. Alternatively you can pay $10 cash non-refundable excess reduction fee.
Tour cancellation less than 72 hours prior departure and no-shows incur 100% cancellation fee . Changes permitted up to 72 hours prior to departure
TO BOOK: Call 1800 Nomads (+61 2 9690 0288)
Departs every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
New increased summer departures from the 1st December to 31st March - departs everyday
Check-in at Nomads Noosa : Nomads Noosa - 44 Noosa Dr , Noosa , Ph - (07)5447 3355. Passengers must arrive by 6pm night prior to the departure to the Island to attend a compulsory pre-tour briefing held at KB's Noosa Bar
$250 per person fully refundable cash bond to be collected in Rainbow Beach on the way to the Island. The bond will be fully refunded provided the vehicle has been returned un-damanged. Please ensure you have $250 in cash as there is no ATM available at Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay $10 non-refundable excess reduction fee instead. Optional - $10 linen hire per person per trip